mobotato: Mudbox Sculpts...

Mudbox Sculpts...

I haven't touched this blog since originally setting it up late last year. After my best intentions of intending to keep it constantly updated... I haven't actually done a thing. So here we go...

I've always been interested in digital sculpting and have done a number of tests in Mudbox... Here are the results...



The first pic was my original face test, where I started to look at a number of colour grades. From here, I pushed him a little further and made him into a retro racer. I admit that there are still some areas to work on, but for a first attempt at a digital sculpt, I was pretty chuffed. (Note: Hair/eyebrows aren't present in these pics as I was more interested in learning Mudbox than working too much in Maya.)

Programs used: Mudbox, Maya,  After Effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © mobotato Urang-kurai